Last 1st of December, took place the 4th Working day of the Doctoral Program in Chemical and Environmental Engineering.
Some of the works presented were:
- Microwave pretreatment of plant material for the extraction of active compounds, by Ana Alvarez (WineSense (FP7-MC-IAAP), Junta de Castilla y León regional government project VA330U13 and Spanish Ministry of Education for FPU grant (FPU13/04678)).
- Demostration of an effective biomass to sugars transformation process by ultra-fast reactors in supercritical water by Celia Martinez (Spanish Ministry of Economy an Competitiveness for the Project CTQ2013-44143-R. C. M. M.)
- Development of an integrated and green wine lees biorefinery by Rut Romero (WineSense European Project (FP7-MC-IAAP))
- Retrofitting of Biomass Ultrafast Supercritical Water Hydrolysis. Effective Operation of Upstream and Downstream Units by Luis Vaquerizo
- Green processes modelling for biomass upgrading: pyrolisis, SCF extraction and hydrothermal fractionation by Álvaro Cabeza Sánchez (Spanish Ministry of Education Culture and Sports, (reference FPU2013/01516))
- Intensification techniques for the extraction/concentration of added value products from agricultural by-products by Mª Victoria Pazo
- Development of CO2 capture bioprocess and generation of high value-added products by Marta Ramos Andrés