Luis Miguel Sánz (Ph. D. student), Miriam Rueda (Ph. D. student), Ángel Martin (full professor) and Alexander Navarrete (Postdoc researcher) from High Pressure Processes Group (Universidad de Valladolid), have been rewarded with one of five awards of the Model2Market 2016 competition, the biggest event of Ibero-American entrepreneurship.
The project, LightEnergy, about the use of hydrides for drones’ batteries development, was choosen, together other four projects, above more than 450 candidates from 12 differents countries.
The Model2Market 2016 competition, took place at Santiago de Compostela (Spain) from 29th September to October 1st as part of Spin2016 programme for the enhancement of entrepreneurship at university level. Previously, from 26th to 29th September the best 30 projects received formation related to business model and how to do a good investor pitch of specialists from Austin. This programme is an initiative of RedEmprendia and has the support of Banco Santander and Universia.
You can see the finalist Picths and the award ceremony videos at: http://tv.spin2016.org/
Read more at:
- Agencia Ical: https://goo.gl/z2ZjBm
- Norte de Castilla: https://goo.gl/Phf9pK
- UVa: https://goo.gl/ZCqfwz
- Correo de Burgos: https://goo.gl/Z8x6ip
- Diario de Valladolid: https://goo.gl/9AKe21
- Agencia Iberoamericana para la Difusión de la Ciencia y la Tecnología: https://goo.gl/ijTrkI
Listen Miriam Rueda’s interview at:
- La Mañana de Cope en Valladolid (min 20): https://goo.gl/gmhlE3
- Onda Cero – Valladolid en la Onda (min 41): https://goo.gl/Phf9pK