Three european and international congresses will be held next year.
The International Symposium on Green Chemistry will take place from May 16th to May 19th at La Rochelle (France).
- Among the topics to be discussed there are inclued: renewable carbon, biomass conversion, valorization of waste, alternative solvents and polymes among others.
- Besides plennary lectures and communications so many satellite events and innovative sesions are planned
- Call for abstracts is open until November 20th; more info here
- ISGC is organized by The National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), LiveScience and The International Consortium on Eco-conception and renewable resources (INCREASE)
The 10th World Congress of Chemical Engineering will take place from October 1st to October 5th at Barcelona (Spain)
- WCCE2017 helds in conjuction with the 11th European Congress of Chemical Engineering and the 4th European Congress of Applied Biotechnology (WCCE10+ECCE11+ECAB4) and coinciding with Expoquimia (Chemical Industry Exhibition held each three years in Spain), in FIRA of Barcelona, Spain
- Topics included are: Knowledge, Education & Training, Unit Operations & Separation Processes, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Process Systems Engineering , Product Engineering & Advanced Materials, Applied Biotechnology and Environmental & Sustainable Chemical Engineering
- The deadline for abstract submission ends at January 17th; more info here
The 26th European Meeting on Supercritical Fluids will take place from April 25th to April 28th a Lisbon (Portugal)
- Some topics included are: high pressure fluid properties, nutraceuticals and food processing, pharma and medical applications, biobased conversion processes and CO2 as renewable feedstock
- EMSF is organized by the Instituto de Biologia Experimental e Tecnológica (iBET), Universidade Nova de Lisboa and Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia of Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Besides parallel sessions, plenary lectures, oral communications and poster sessions, this year a business plan competition is included.
- Maria Jose Cocero, head of HPPG will participated as part of the Scientific Committee
- Deadline for abstract submission ends at December 15th; more info here